What colour are your eyes
Starry eyed
They are light Brown in the light
Starry in the shade
Starry eyed
I see the stars in my eyes
As they look black as night
Back into night
Starry eyed
Back to me
Back at me
Starry eyed
There is beauty in everything
Starry eyed
Even the darkness
I'm not talking about evil
I'm talking about colour
Starry eyed
I don't speak to make you believe
Starry eyed
I speak to hope
I speak so that hopefully
You will see
Starry eyed
The beauty that I felt
Fell? No
I never fell,
I won't fall
I won't keep my mouth shut
Just so you can feel comfort
Just a little comfortable
Starry eyed
Your inconvenience
That's all you,
Do something about you
Starry eyed!
You thought I didn't hear you?
I was listening all along.
Starry eyed
So next time
When you talk to me
And I look you in the eye
Please know my intentions
Starry eyed
Not from my expressions
Not the crack of potential smiles
Starry eyed
If you never look up to the heavens
You will never appreciate the stars
Starry eyed
Let alone notice them
In my eyes
Starry eyed
I walk with the stars
Talk to me And get a piece of my heaven
Starry eyed
My share of a not so humble pie
Starry eyed
Do you want to hear
Hear this now
Starry eyed
Orchestrating evil
Ancient beings roaming above us
Starry eyed
They hear and see you
Starry eyed
But don't be afraid
Starry eyed
Your greatness threatens them
Starry eyed
Hear this
You are greatness
Starry eyed
No one can take that from you
Starry eyed
No comments:
Post a Comment