YES I CAN!
I can't. Words easy to say, but very vital to our well-being.If you say I can't, do not be surprised if you truly cannot.
Can't is a simple word but consequences follow after its utterance.
He that is the master of all that is good and pure "made" with his words, in the end, all that you see, breathe, taste, feel and hear was created.
What you say has the power of creation, why do we receive what we want eventually, surprised, well be careful what you ask for.
Say I can, and if you fail now, then maybe it wasn't your turn to succeed, but rest assured, take out the dark curtain of negativity from your equation, and put positive + positive = a silver cloud of Positive answers.
So whatever your obstacle, no matter how impossible, say, "I can, yes I can!"
No comments:
Post a Comment