I am nature, and I am powerful,
Declared a small god, I am a growing goddess.
I have grown at the foot of the mountain called an Island in the Sky,
I have grown at the foot of the mountain called an Island in the Sky,
Mulanje mountain, you are my legacy, left behind by my forefathers.
I have evolved and creeped upon the precious stones of Kilimanjaro,
I have evolved and creeped upon the precious stones of Kilimanjaro,
Glamourous, like sapphire.
I have experienced world war 2,
I have experienced world war 2,
I have seen the struggle of many people,
I am a vine that has survived from one generation to the next.
I am a vine that has survived from one generation to the next.
My roots have grown deep into the earth,
I have grown through deserts,
I have grown under the River Nile.
I make my way up the Eifle tower,
I have navigated the oceans, creeped across to the americas.
I have not loathed lady liberty, but i have searchd and covered her torch.
I am a goddess, I do not search to find, I search to entertwine the world,
I have navigated the oceans, creeped across to the americas.
I have not loathed lady liberty, but i have searchd and covered her torch.
I am a goddess, I do not search to find, I search to entertwine the world,
I have no entourage, I am the globes enamel,
travelling to horizons undiscovered,
I have blossomed and I am blossoming,
I am the viness.
No comments:
Post a Comment